Feedback
29157 results found
-
Android Wear 2.0
Make an Android Wear companion app.
49 votes -
Material Design 2
Update the app with Material Theming, allowing for a more modern look
49 votes -
secret mode
Please make a secure folder with fingerprint authentication to hide messages in. I've only used this app simply bc it's the best. The blacklist is the only way to hide contacts but it's not exactly secure. I've been looking towards other apps like mood for this one reason only.
49 votes -
voice ads is deal breaker
why is this app playing a double voice over ad all of a sudden? this is a deal breaker. i already switched to another messages app. very sad to go, i always loved my textra app but this is totally unacceptable.
49 votes -
Reactions for photos
It's great you added reactions for messages, but would also be great for photo messages too!
49 votes -
Mark as Unread
Ideally replace swipe right to mark unread instead of delete. Would be better to make delete a long hold to prevent accidently deletes. I often accidentally open messages than lose track of them. Please add Mark unread or I'll need to find a new text app
49 votes -
Enable a subtle message received sound when in conversation
Allow users to turn on a sound (a subtle one similar to the message sent sound) when a message is received within in a conversation.
49 votes -
schedule day and night mode for color scheme of textra
be able to schedule when light and dark mode happens on textra automatically, I alternate between both to make it easier on my eyes, I just wish there was a way to automate it
49 votes -
Include color picker for theme color.
Instead of choosing from limited number of colors, it would be nice to have color picker for choosing theme color.
49 votes -
Add option for native Android 5.x Lollipop "heads up" style notification.
See: Google Calendar notifications in Android 5.x for an example. This could either supplement or replace the existing floating notification option. This would be helpful because Android 5.x does not have a notification ticker, so this would allow us to natively view the notification content.
49 votes -
Option to leave read messages marked unread until user replies
Selecting this option would cause read messages to remain marked "unread" until the user sends a response. Purpose: an aide to remembering to reply for those of us who don't do so immediately.
49 votes -
Android Wear Integration
Give better support for android wear. Let the users send voice recorded message from watch. This is very useful when driving or when busy. Also, as an option please enable checking past messages directly from watch.
49 votes -
ASCII text to emoticon
Bring back the conversation of ascii text to emoticons. Standard Android feature and feature of your sister application. If anything, make it an option for users to turn on or off.
49 votes -
option to send any type of file
I want to send any type of file, such as sound files or ringtones, instead of only pictures. The stock app allows you to, but not Textra; it's really the only thing that is missing.
49 votes -
Mark some gifs as favorites
I was skeptical at first, but now I looooove the new gif plugin!!
There are SO MANY gifs to choose from. This is awesome, but it would be great to be able to mark some as "favorites" or "save for later."
There are some that I would like to use again and again without having to search and scroll. Or, if I'm searching for one purpose, I might see one that I want to send to a different friend or at a different time. Would be super handy to be able to flag it, but continue on with the current…
48 votes -
delayed messaging
delay sending message for 1.5 to 2 seconds.
48 votes -
48 votes
-
SMS over mobile data/wifi and "SENT" notification
Hey guys, I love your app and want to suggest an idea. Can you add the feature to send SMS over mobile data or Wifi. It would be a life saver in situations where you don't have any money in your mobile balance account but still have net credits. Also can you add a SENT confirmation marker beside the message when it has been successfully sent? That would be neat...
48 votes -
Actionable Notifications like read reply delete
When you recieved the notification you have action options as read reply delete or snooze
48 votes -
clipboard access!
Need ability to copy items (like a Google image) to clipboard, then paste in message box.
48 votes
- Don't see your idea?