Feedback
29158 results found
-
Pin to Top
I hope we will have an option to Pin our favorite contacts on top of our conversation lists
36 votes -
Unlimited repeat reminders and custom reminder interval
Unlimited repeat reminders and custom reminder intervals. Would like my text repeat reminders every 60 minutes.
36 votes -
Message options while typing
While typing text, it would be great to be able to type a word in ITALICS, BOLD, or have the STRIKETHROUGH options when long pressing on that word. WhatsApp has those options. Many times I've wanted to BOLD print or Italicize and can't. I have to tell you your app so far is the best I've tried! Love the app, but would like these suggestions.
36 votes -
Copy parts of a message
Please make it possible it copy just certain words from texts, not just the whole message
36 votes -
Remove recipient from group text
I have been a Pro user for a number of years. I was wondering if it is possible to add a feature that would remove a person or persons from a group text? Other messaging apps have this feature as some people do request to be removed from group texting. The ability to add someone would also be a big plus. Thanks!
36 votes -
GALAXY WATCH WIDGET PLEEEASE ♡
Please? Please? I bought the Textra app over a year ago to support you guys! I would buy a widget for my galaxy watch to be compatible with textra. I hate the android S8 messages default. It's just so uncustomizable. Can we start a GoFundMe for a watch widget? Tired of not being able to respond to texts on my smartwatch. I would donate for that cause! ♡ love textra! I've gotten several people to convert to using it.
It would also be great if its compatible with the Bixby voice to text in the watch widget. Typing isn't the…36 votes -
Web Support
Add a website I'd be able to send and receive texts through my phone number.
36 votes -
Message Sorting
messages should sort by, read, and, unread, and by the date in each respective area, then once a message is read it goes into the read messages area and sorts by the date received. in the "unread" area and the "read" area, both of those areas would sort by date. the unread messages would always stay at the top and would be sorted by date. the read messages would be underneath the unread messages and that would also sort by date.
36 votes -
Backgrounds
Instead of light, dark, and black, it would be fantastic if you could choose your own color, a gradient, or a pattern for the background!
36 votes -
Driving auto response
Can we have texts responded to with a user defined pre canned message when the phone detects the user is driving?
35 votes -
Textra for computer
Is there a plan to develop a computer app to see texts while we're on the computer?
I love your app, and that really would be great!35 votes -
Background Image
It would be great if we could set custom background images for the app as well as the conversations. Combined with transparency options.
35 votes -
windows app
would be awesome to have a desktop app to text through textra
35 votes -
Backup for settings
I think it would be good, if I can make a backup form all settings.
When I must reinstall the app, I can use the settings backup. 👍35 votes -
FONT OPTIONS
More font options
35 votes -
personal back ground
have the ability to change individual text background from your gallery.
35 votes -
Fonts
Adding more variety on fonts and color texting on writing SMS.
35 votes -
So many IDEAS here, but textra almost never updated?
they are so many ideas here to improve the APP, but we never see updated
some have 150 - 200 votes but it looks you dont care
why asking for votes or ideas if only 2-3 about 100 are done?
you need to continue improving application evenif people will try another
for myself i am trying other to have access for Auto download for MMS.35 votes -
35 votes
-
35 votes
- Don't see your idea?