Feedback
29158 results found
-
enable quick replies on smart watches
w my built in messenger I get texts to my samsung gear watch and I can quick reply w preset text 'yes' 'no' 'almost there' 'in the car' etc. I can get my textra messages to my watch but cant reply.
35 votes -
Notification for delivered messages
you get a notification when your sent sms/mms is delivered
35 votes -
provide quick text sending option
Quick text or template sending so that certain standard messages need not be written every time with option to add our own templates
35 votes -
35 votes
-
need dual sim option to send message
Need dual sim option to send message.
35 votes -
random color per contact for bubbles and contact icon
like Google messenger!
35 votes -
Individual message details (time received, time sent, sending, sent)
Basically just more information about individual texts when pressed on
35 votes -
background colors
Could we PLEASE just get a light grey instead of dark mode
35 votes -
Add new emoji's
Add the new emoji's that Apple released with its ios 8.3. It adds more fun and diversity to texting. Living in a text frequent world, it is nice to be able to use emoji's to express the way you feel.
35 votes -
How to upgrade to Pro Version ?
I would like to know how to upgrade to the Pro Version ? In-App isn't showing any options for this. Please tell me how to do that !
35 votes -
Multi window support for Samsung Galaxy devices (note and s series)
Only feature default messaging app has that tetra doesn't.
35 votes -
Blacklist by sms content.
I get same marketing sms for different number every time. I need the ability to block sms by strong search
35 votes -
Security
have you considered a security measure for opening the app? such as a pin or a password or fingerprint login. that would be excellent.
35 votes -
SMS RESTORE
IF YOU DELETE A TEXT BY MISTAKE YOU CAN RESTORE IT
35 votes -
Switch the "Liked..." for a thumbs-up
When someone on an iPhone gives your message a thumbs-up emoji, you get a "Liked (All of whatever you said)" from them. Why?? Just show a thumbs-up!
35 votes -
Recurring text messages
I love being able to schedule messages as the app does now but it would be extra helpful to be able to schedule a recurring message. For instance, I have a meeting every Friday and I would like to have reminders automatically sent to a group of contacts on Friday morning. I currently have to reschedule it each week. Would it be possible to add a recurring message scheduler to Textra?
35 votes -
T-Mobile Digits integration
it would be cool if we got T-Mobike digits integration into the Textra app. I love Textra and hate to have to give it up because it doesn't support my T-Mobile Digits number.
35 votes -
Make Swipe Delete/Call Optional
Right now, swiping right on a conversation sets us up to delete it, while swiping left causes us to make a phone call. On both counts, these aren't accidents that I'd like to make, so I'd prefer that we have an option in the settings to turn off any effects from swiping on conversations. It's still a neat feature for people who do use it, so I definitely wouldn't ask for it to be removed altogether, though.
35 votes -
Search locked messages & lock all
When you are in the conversation thread there should be a "search locked" option when activated brings up only the locked statements in chronological order of that particular respondent. As it is now you have to rumage through all the crap just to get to the one locked bubble you saved 2 months ago .....pain in the ass. Also there should be a "lock all" option as well so that you can lock ALL the comments in one respondents conversation.
35 votes -
Pull down quick reply
When the message appears above, let us pull down on it to reveal a response box. Awsms has this and it's much better than opening one large quick reply.
35 votes
- Don't see your idea?