Feedback
29158 results found
-
Mark all messages in a thread as read.
Currently many threads still have the green triangle next to them but I have no way of marking all messages in that thread as read.
36 votes -
Use the international phone number format by default
all my contacts phone numbers are stored with the international format (+33 X xx xx xx xx for instance, I am French). but Textra use only the National format (0X xx xx xx xx) so when I travel abroad I can't send a SMS without changing the phone number and add +33 again.
36 votes -
Add an option to turn off spell check.
im happy for the suggested words, but i would like an option to NOT automatically substitute the highlighted word.
36 votes -
36 votes
-
Ability to send audio and files / Option to remove emoji panel
I send more audio and files than pictures, and would love to see the option to send those added to Textra.
Secondly, I never use emojis, and would love a way to turn off/hid the emoji panel.
36 votes -
Remind me later.
If I get a text I want to be able to tell it to sound again later at a chosen time
36 votes -
Full app sync over Bluetooth or WiFi to a tablet including texting and calling abilities
Sync all the capabilities of the phone app to a tablet app over Bluetooth or WiFi to be able to text or answer a call from the tablet. This would be a great feature for people using tablets as their car's head unit because of the great UI of textra
36 votes -
notification sound
I would like to use my mp3's for the notification of new sms/mms. I have only the default's sound ...
36 votes -
timestamp
Each message should their own timestamp for quick display and timely responses.
36 votes -
Hide avatars
Ability to hide conversation avatars on the conversation list.
36 votes -
Galaxy watch support
I love the textra app, but i can't use it with my galaxy smartwatch and it would be awesome to use it that way.
36 votes -
pictures
the ability to send texts and a picture all in one message.
36 votes -
bring old photo selection back
to many clicks to attach a photo to a text
36 votes -
emojis
We need more emoji choices like WhatsApp & Google messages please 🙏🏼
36 votes -
emoji reactions to pictures and GIFs
I enjoy being able to react to texts but I'd love to be able to react at a GIF or pictures!
36 votes -
Emoji Reaction Variety
Other apps are now allowing a wide variety of emoji reactions. you click a plus button and then can select more emojis than thumbs up or down, etc. You could select a wolf 🐺 for example. I would like to see this added to Textra. Thanks! ✌🏻
36 votes -
Underlined words
Add option to disable underlining of words like "now" "today" etc. I do not need something added to my calendar every time I use the word now. Ridiculous.
36 votes -
Emoji size option
The ability to choose custom (Separate from font size) sized emojis.
I use a small font on Textra, but it reduces my emoji's size to a barely readable size. I would personally like the ability to increase size of the emojis independently from font size.
36 votes -
Time stamp for texts
Time stamps
36 votes -
Garmin vivoactive HR
The textra notifications on my smart watch is generic without giving message details, my stock app does but I wanted to use textra app. Can you update textra to function correctly with this smart watch?
36 votes
- Don't see your idea?