Feedback
29164 results found
-
33 votes
-
33 votes
-
33 votes
-
Heads-up notification
Android L offers a new way of displaying notifications. Its called Head's up. The notification simply appears on the top of the screen and then can either be pressed or it disappears. it is quite easy to implement.notificationBuilder.setPriority(PRIORITY_HIGH);
33 votes -
passwords
Be able to set a password to open the app and/or have a private box for specific conversations
33 votes -
Option to remove contact photos
Have a choice of having contact photos or just the name and text. Cleaner look.
33 votes -
Glympse support.
Many of my friends and family use Glympse for location sharing and meeting. It has some great features like being able to share your ETA to where you're driving etc.
The Verizon Message+ app supports it but I much prefer Textra. Currently I sometimes have to switch over to the other app when we're using it.
Glympse has an SDK and API @ developer.glympse.com
I would very much appreciate this feature and I'm sure a lot of other users would enjoy it as well. I'd even be willing to make a donation when it appears. Thanks =)
33 votes -
Add option to always play sound even during existing conversation. Intentionally not playing sound causes me to miss replies.
I read that you intentionally have notification sound muted while in conversation but this should be option to turn on or off. I keep missing replies when I am multitasking because no notification sound in active conversations.
33 votes -
contacts avatar in message thread
Hi. I LOVE Textra, but there's one thing I'm really missing, and that's the possibility to show circular contacts avatar inside the message thread (much like Google Messenger, EvolveSMS and QKSMS).
The Textra App is so much BETTER than all of them, and I do hope you will continue to develop the app so that it will remain the BEST WORKING and BEST LOOKING sms-app on the Play Store.
The possibility to choose if you want to show circular avatars inside the message thread, would be a long step in the right direction.
Regards, Olav Trømborg
33 votes -
Conversation widget with quick reply
Create a widget which displays an individual conversation on the home screen with the ability to quickly reply. Similar to the newly created widget in Google Messenger
33 votes -
multi window support
as a pay user I would like to see textra offer the ability to use multi window on the note 4. that's the only advantage messages has now.
33 votes -
possibly to synchronise texts with tablet and desktop
possibly to synchronise texts with tablet and desktop
33 votes -
Bring back the multiple color options for the notification icon a lot of the colors have been taken away.
Notification Icon
33 votes -
Change App icon 1 or 2 options would be nice. But I love this app.
Change App icon 1 or 2 options would be nice. But I love this app.
32 votes -
Open last conversation with icon press
When I open textra with the icon I'd like for it to open the last conversation I've had, no matter if it was with quick reply or not. Right now, if I want to add to a conversation I had in quick reply, I open the app through the icon and type my message then realize it was sent to a person I have talked to previously through the app.
32 votes -
32 votes
-
32 votes
-
text foward like call forwarding
have 2 phones would like to have my text messages forwarded so I don't always have to carry both phones.
32 votes -
Allow user to customise action performed when sliding conversation right and left (mark for delete, call, mark unread, archive, lock etc)
Allow user to customise action performed when sliding conversation right and left from a list of actions (allowing for action list to be extended in further releases). Actions should be marked then approved to perform by user (same as current mark for delete). Actions should include; Mark for delete (existing action - default), call contact (either non groups or first available in group), mark unread, archive, lock (preventing accidental deletion without needing to move to archive) etc.
32 votes -
Please allow the app to install in external SD card.
Please provide external SD card support.
32 votes
- Don't see your idea?