Feedback
29164 results found
-
React to messaging.
It would be great if you could react to someone's message like on Facebook or Imessage
33 votes -
Encryption
Textra needs to implement encryption on sms messages to compete with what's app and Signal.
Also Google's trying to come up with something similar.
33 votes -
Getting more fonts
I think they should add more fonts, so we can choose as we like. and, they could add a feature to create your own font!
33 votes -
Mute IPhone "Liked" messages on Android
When Apple users click "Like" I don't see a cute little heart or something. I just see a "Marie Smith liked" followed by a repeat of the original message. In a group chat there can be a dozen of these for every actual message. I'd love to be able to mute these.
33 votes -
bubble colors
I would like to be able to add my own colors using color code
33 votes -
Wallpapers
It would be nice if we could change the background or wallpaper in each, individualized, chat!
33 votes -
Spam text reporting
I get spam texts, but I don't want to open them. I think 7726 is a universal number to forward spam texts to report them. Can you create a function that would have a button come up on top after long pressing the text that would allow me to press it to automatically forward the text to 7726 and then delete the text? I don't think anyone else is doing this and it would be awesome.
33 votes -
remove
the ability to remove someone from a group chat and still have the same group chat.
33 votes -
Fix certain GIFs playing too fast.
Some GIFs have too fast of a playback which ruins the use of the GIF. Please fix this.
33 votes -
Notification Icon Colors Limited
If you could make notification icon color more customizable like bubble colors, and program app color wheel. I could then make both red which is not available for notification icon which only has limited colors. Thank you.
33 votes -
Add Read Receipt !
This is helpful for those who wonder if the person has read the messages or not. It's frustrating when someone doesn't know if the person has read the text or not.
33 votes -
Group messaging
Would be nice if I could choose, when responding to a group text, whether to reply to the original sender only or the entire group. I'm fine with it defaulting to group reply like it does now, I'd just like the option to reply to sender only if you can find a good way to integrate it into the reply screen UI. And I am a paying user, and really like this app! Best texting app available by far!
33 votes -
33 votes
-
Popup mode to be optional
Option to go to thread from notification instead of popup.
33 votes -
Allow custom ring tones from media library.
On the Nexus, I can only select from the default ring tones.
33 votes -
Go back to pick your own colors. I hate color themes!
color choices?
33 votes -
33 votes
-
Let user add number to blacklist SMS before SMS arrives
Let user add the sms number to blacklist before the sender sends unwanted sms
33 votes -
Sending GIFs using text messages.
Assign a code to each GIF in your data base and if we want to send it via text message, the code is sent which will automatically be detected by the other person's textra and the GIF is shown.
33 votes -
33 votes
- Don't see your idea?