Feedback
29164 results found
-
finding deleted messages
I want to retreive text that I deleted
34 votes -
Update your app on the Amazon play store.
Guys,
Can you please update your app on the Amazon Play store? It is quite a few versions behind.
34 votes -
34 votes
-
Preset text messages
In my HTC ONE M8, the default text message app gives the option of a preset (Quick Text) facility, where I can create most used phrases and select one instead of typing the phrase out all the time. Can this be implemented in Textra ??
34 votes -
Stop Textra from closing after sending a message
Textra closes immediately after I send an SMS or MMS. I would like if Textra remained open, so that I could navigate to other messages without having to reopen the app.
34 votes -
Send my location
Should be in ask text apps. Much better to show people where I'm at this way be trying to tell them
34 votes -
Creating a textra widget so we can have a quick glance at our recent messages on the home screen for convenienceience.
Something similar to the hangouts or Gmail widgets.
34 votes -
Using the edge lighting notification
Set up a way to use the edge lighting notification. It would be really nice us edge users, thanks!
34 votes -
Link Previews
Show a preview thumbnail of links and if the link is of a video, allow playback right within the thread. Like in Facebook Messenger.
34 votes -
Partial text selection in messages
Many times I need just some partial text from a message and afaik you can only copy the whole message as of now. Pasting the whole message and deleting most of it feels too cumbersome. If you can add this small task to the next iteration it would be great.
34 votes -
recurring texts
It would be a simple add on to add a reccurring feature to the send later option when scheduling a text. I have a weekly meeting for which I send reminder texts.I have to use a separate texting app to have automated recurring texts.I believe Textra is flexible enough to add that feature. What do you think?
34 votes -
adding people to group messages
adding a person to a group message that has already been created. or creating a new conversation with the existing contacts so you can add new people
34 votes -
MMS choose save folder location
There already is the possibility to automatically save photos in gallery. It would be better if we could choose the save folder location (for example to store on SD card or in chosen album)
34 votes -
Auto Reply
Ability to send custom auto reply during phone calls
34 votes -
desktop version
you guys should work on a desktop version, it would put you ahead of the game, something like push bullet, if you had that I'd definitely stick to Textra for life
34 votes -
Text Colors
More text colors would be lovely.
34 votes -
Swipe left or right
Customize the right and left Swipe. With options such delete all Messages, reply, call
33 votes -
No Unread Notification on App Icon & Notification Swipe = read messages?
ust downloaded Textra and love the app, but 2 things are preventing me from making it the default app.
1) When I get a text, if I swipe away the notification, why does it count that swipe as a read message? How can I swipe away the notification without it marking the message as read?
2) Unlike the Samsung default messaging app, the Textra icon doesn't display the number of unread messages. So I have to go into the app to see how many unread messages there are, if any.
How can I change this?33 votes -
For dual sim messages
it would be nice if there was an option to separate messages from sim 1 and sim 2. since i use my sim 1 for my personal contacts and sim 2 for work, if im on my personal time i could opt to see just my sim 1 messages. and same for sim 2.
33 votes -
archive
You can add a feature of archiving a thread for some privacy policy of user a chat continuously running without showing in the list while it is archived in the same list of threads/chats.
33 votes
- Don't see your idea?