Feedback
29164 results found
-
Bubble outlines
Instead have a bubble filled with color we could also have an option where it stays transparent inside and adjust it's outline color.
33 votes -
Block Spam Based on Words
Block texts based on a keyword so that spammers who use different numbers but the same words can be blocked.
33 votes -
Fonts
would be nice to see some new fonts.
33 votes -
Backup and restore blacklist
I lose my blacklist when I install Textra on a new phone or when I reinstall after flashing a new ROM. Please provide a functionality to backup my text blacklist.
33 votes -
Settings backup
there must be a backup plan on gmail to save custom settings of txtra. it will help while switching to other devices
33 votes -
Settings backup
there must be a backup plan on gmail to save custom settings of txtra. it will help while switching to other devices
33 votes -
Private box
is there a planned option to include a private box in future. it would be nice to be able to hide or conceal certain messages.
33 votes -
Curse words
dont autocorrect curse words. no one says ducking intentionally.
33 votes -
Extend Dual SIM support: default SIM and color scheme
At least in Android 8.1 there is a built in support for dual SIM with dedicated system options that allow user to:
- select a default SIM for messaging
- specify colors for each SIM
It would be great if Textra would take these settings into account.33 votes -
Custom Background Colours
I don't care much for an image but I would like to have more background colours or a custom colour picker. It would make the app much easier to theme with the rest of my phone.
33 votes -
Maybe you could update the icon? Just tweak it a little bit. Make it look like it's 2018. I really love this app. New icon please
Don't change up the icon that much. Just make it look like it's 2018! The little notification icon could use more color choices. Add auto retrieve on MMS. Bring that back please? Have us change the icon with in the app.
Thank you
Eric L33 votes -
font
need more font options
33 votes -
Textra web/desktop client
I was reading AndroidPolice this morning and I saw that google has a new Dark Theme for the web version of the Android Messages app. I didn't even know such a thing existed. I use Textra, best texting app, so I got a little excited thinking there may be a web/desktop version that i was not aware of as well. There isn't but it would be great if there was that option. I would consider it!
33 votes -
4.2 MMS over WIFI broken :'(
After 4.2 update today, MMS over wifi no longer works for me and the settings (Legacy, for example) that I changed before to get it working are now gone. Is it possible to fix this so it works again? Thanks for your help!
33 votes -
background
I have enjoyed this app. The only thing missing is to be able to have some colored background or to be able to put a background pic for both the list of names and the text background. It would be perfect!
33 votes -
Text in progress indicator
Some texting apps, Signal for example, show 3 dots when the other person is typing. It would be helpful to know if there is a reply coming.
33 votes -
private messages
a place to hide messages you want to keep
33 votes -
Selective text copy
Add an option for selecting and copying any text from within a text message instead of having to copy the entire message.
33 votes -
Auto message
Auto message and driving mode message would be nice.
33 votes -
Block SMS and MMS from email addresses
I have been getting spam texts from ever-changing email addresses at all hours. I haven't been able to find a way to stop this from happening. Please provide an option to block all texts from email addresses.
33 votes
- Don't see your idea?