Feedback
29157 results found
-
Custom Naming for Group MMS Texts
I'd like to name MMS Group conversations on my end. Of course the group would not see it, but it would be useful. At the moment I can color code the groups but not name them.
2 votes -
Touche retour à la ligne absente ...
... sur clavier Samsung sur Galaxy S21
1 vote -
Unread Filter
I'd like to be able to filter to any unread message. Additional filters would be helpful also (e.g. keyword).
5 votes -
Unread Filter
I'd like to be able to filter to any unread message. Additional filters would be helpful also (e.g. keyword).
2 votes -
Create a group or folder of individual chats
Useful when you're texting more than a few people perhaps when selling stuff or other business purposes, and there's no need to create a contact of each individual.
Note this is not like a "group chat", you select a folder and see each separate chat expand from the folder and from there you select to open each chat individually.2 votes -
ability to switch off text filtering.
For most people using this app we all know that certain words represented in certain ways such as s*** and f*** or "duck" are due to text filtering and dictionary. it would be nice to be able to switch this off so that actual speech recorded or manually input is left unfettered and unchanged. thank you
1 vote -
notification light
can you please allow the notification light to be an option in textra? I really wish I could just see the different color lights that match the convo to see who is texting me
4 votes -
Biometric Security
allow users to use there fingerprint or face to open Textra or add a pin feature. so the app can't be opened by any other user.
3 votes -
Auto reply
Love to have the ability to set an auto reply so when you are available and auto reply would go to all senders
16 votes -
Replacing sender number with title or name of association for group messaging
I will love to see a new feature added to Tetra whereby a sender is able to replace his number with a title (name of association). This will be very useful for group messaging!
1 vote -
tabs for dual sim
I would love to see texts from each line separated jnto different tabs. Would really help me separate personal texts from work texts.
1 vote -
reply to specific messages
like on iOS, where you can hold a message and reply to it specifically. would be amazing to have!
20 votes -
gradient bubbles
similar to iMessage and Facebook messenger. :)
2 votes -
Edit text messages
Edit text after it has been sent. having this feature will help if you misspelled a word or left out a word/phrases - you can go back and edit the message and continue without having to send additional text messages.
1 vote -
unarchive messages
my granddaughter accidentally archived a very important text thread. I didn't notice until it was too late. perhaps a "are you sure you want to archive this message or thread" may have prevented this. I'm frantically trying to find a way to recover them.
1 vote -
Forward
Why is there no option to automatically forward every "sms/mms" to other devices ?
I think that this would be easy to build in and could be really useful for many different things...
Would like a replay on this one to see what happens, i am a pro user....
Lukasz
1 vote -
Make option to turn off swipe to delete/call.
Make option to turn off swipe to delete/call.
9 votes -
conversation search
I know you can search for keywords on the main screen, but can you put a search option on the actual contact? I know who I was talking to haha, just don't remember when. Def helpful when it's like household passwords shared and that; I know who. Just is frustrating when it pulls up every conversation with everyone else esp when it doesn't search specific words. For example if I type "time" it will pull every "me" cuz it's in the word time. makes it impossible to find useful.
19 votes -
Add subject line
Please add subject line for mms and sms messages. It's an awesome idea
1 vote -
Pop-up window notication
I wonder why Textra does not offer similar pop-up window on notification as in Chomps.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?