Feedback
29164 results found
-
Pop up notification
Option to CLEAR text as read after pop up txt icon is acknowledged. What's the point if I have to open textra to clear the notification anyway?
1 vote -
Lock screen
I have been using textra for years now. One of the main feature that made me fall in love with this app, was the feature allowing the user to respond to messages from the lock screen without unlocking the phone. Can you please bring this feature back
29 votes -
Group Messaging Chat/Bulk toggle
It would be nice to be able to select whether a Group message should be in Chat mode or in Bulk mode without having to go through Settings. Not sure that's possible though.
26 votes -
GIF
The new Gif for samsung new UI does not send
1 vote -
Please add option to transfert messages to a New phone
Please add an option to transfert messages to a New phone
1 vote -
Send as new upgrade
While we have the send as new ability, why not give it and upgrade. Can we have the selected text automatically put in quotations and a pre-selected emotional response?
for example if I laughed at something someone said in a group message, I would long press it, hit send as new, then choose a pre-selected response like laugh at then my new message would read... laughed at "copied text" or shocked by "copied text" or questioned "copied text".
1 vote -
Možnost trvalého nastavení SIM karty pro odeslání SMS
Bylo by fajn mít možnost nastavení defaultní SIM karty, která se používá pro posílání SMS pro všechny kontakty. Nyní musím u každé zprávy kontrolovat, jaká SIM je nastavena u daného kontaktu. skvělé by bylo nějaké tlačítko, u kterého nastavím příznak "Pro odeslání SMS obecně používat SIM 1 nebo SIM 2"
1 vote -
Different notification settings for unrecognized contacts
I get some spam messages, so it's be nice to get configure notifications for known contacts, and silence unknown senders
28 votes -
1 vote
-
External Keyboard Nav
Allow for use of an external keyboard to navigate chats.
For example I could use the arrow keys to select a chat I want to type in and press enter to open it. As soon as I start typing it should automatically start putting that text into the text box. Pressing enter should allow for a newline to be entered while Shift + Enter should allow for the message to be sent. The Esc key could be used to return to the chat selection or used to simply go back in navigation.I think this gives a good example of…
1 vote -
Copy a message for replies
Be able to copy a message & attach a reply to that specific message, to decrease miscommunication in discussions.
9 votes -
Emoji reaction replies
To be able to double tap a message & quickly reply with a select reaction emoji.
8 votes -
Block and/or mute from a pattern
I have been getting lot of scam calls from a pattern, where only last three digits are different and first 7 numbers are same. for example I would like to mute or block 0412345XYZ.
5 votes -
Block and/or mute from a pattern
I have been getting lot of scam calls from a pattern, where only last three digits are different and first 7 numbers are same. for example I would like to mute or block 0412345XYZ.
5 votes -
Manually change APN settings
make it possible to manually change apn settings to fix MMS not working
1 vote -
Folders and filtering
I think it would be great if we could have folders where certain numbers go automatically. Like confirmation numbers can go to "Confirmation" folder, login identification texts can go to "MFA" folder, etc.
3 votes -
Pinned Contacts
pinned contacts should be large/circular and distinguishable from other numbers
1 vote -
Expanded Blocklist Functions
90% of my received texts are spam. Because spammers alias their number, blocklisting by number doesn't work - the same spam text arrives from unlimited different numbers and rarely the same one twice. Also, different people have different needs. For some, blocking texts not in their contacts would work while for others it would not. So we need an arsenal to fight spam. So far you have only made a token gesture to help us, your customers, block spam. We need the following block functions:
▪︎Block by number. Both received and not yet received (we manually enter a number to…62 votes -
I'm sad to say, your gifs search suck
Hi! Pro User here, big fan of what you guys have done with this app. you people are awesome! That is why it makes me really sad, really sad to say something bad. But your gifs suck. Compared to WhatsApp or Android messenger, they have a way better selection of gifs. When I search for gifs when I deep in a conversation with someone and I'm trying to make em laugh, I can't find any good gifs you have.
Also, when I search for one, the search word stays in the search bar after I close and reopen to talk…1 vote -
App lock
add a feature so the app can be locked no one else can get access to my messages if take the phone for repair.
11 votes
- Don't see your idea?