Feedback
29164 results found
-
borders for bubbles
I'd like to see an option to have a thin border around the text bubble so say if I set everything black the bubbles would have a white thin border with white text.
2 votes -
link pop-up
In your previous update, I could tap on a link and I'd get a pop-up asking me if I want to open. This new update doesn't do that. Any chance of bringing that back?
I have Samsung S21 ultra.
Big fan for years!
Thanks!2 votes -
Custom vibration pattern missing from notification options
Re-enable ability to select multiple vibration patterns in customize notifications.
24 votes -
silence incoming messages from unknown numbers
add a setting that will silence the notification sound from unknown numbers that are not in my contacts but still allow me to view the message
38 votes -
Auto blocker
For the last couple months I've got a ton of spam texts, all from email addresses. Consider adding an auto block setting for incoming email message texts
20 votes -
message scheduling
would be handy to be able to schedule messages to be sent on specific date/time. including group messages.
19 votes -
Option to turn off Contact Pictures or Avatars completely.
Would like an option to turn off Contact Pictures and/or Avatars in Contacts and Contact List completely.
4 votes -
Show numeric character count in SMS so we know when it will be split or converted to MMS.
SMS Character Counter
2 votes -
Add another person to current conversation
When you are texting someone or a group, it would be nice to be able to edit the group from that screen (which I realizes creates or goes to a different thread) rather than having to start from scratch. This is especially helpful on a group thread when you want to remove or add someone, and don't want to add all the people from scratch.
20 votes -
groups
create the ability to create and save groups for certain people so you can just bring up that group versus having to put everyone into the group text
2 votes -
Group Messages
Please find a way to opt out of receiving group messages.
19 votes -
Pop-up Notification
Can the pop-up Notification stay on screen as a little bubble or small icon (no bigger than 1cm squared, or round) and it just sits there on top of whatever you're doing until u tap on it to read (and reply)
3 votes -
blacklist backup
sometimes, installing new update of Textra, requires uninstalling previous version. in these cases, all blacklisted numbers will delete and user should start putting unwanted numbers in blocklist from first. any why to backup blacklist?
8 votes -
Longer lasting pop-up notification
Let the notification bubble last until you dismiss it. Too often it disappears before I can read the message.
3 votes -
Allow users to turn off the auto underlining of times and dates in messages! Now I get questions why I underline times in my texts!
PLEASE allow your users to turn off the automatic underlining of dates and times in text messages! I understand it's so addressees can easily add a date/time to their calendar(s). I bet most NEVER do that with the majority of texts they receive.
This "underlining feature" is now generating lots of questions from friends. They want to know why I keep underling times in my texts!
This is VERY annoying.
I should be allowed to turn this underlining off.12 votes -
Search and delete
Once we search any word and results are opened. There should be an option to "select all" and delete.
By this if a word has been search and there are 100+ msgs.. So that it can be deleted within seconds.2 votes -
More notification ooptions and add date and time stamp
Add additional notification options and add date and time stamp for all messages sent and received, if this can be done on Chomp, it can be done on Textra
1 vote -
More notification options
Can more notification options be added like your sister App Chomp SMS which has more options? Like a divider line between conversations or more vibration option instead of just being stuck with having a very short vibration when messages are received.
2 votes -
Folders
it would be nice if there was a folder option to put certain text messages in a folder
3 votes -
Recurring text messages
I love being able to schedule messages as the app does now but it would be extra helpful to be able to schedule a recurring message. For instance, I have a meeting every Friday and I would like to have reminders automatically sent to a group of contacts on Friday morning. I currently have to reschedule it each week. Would it be possible to add a recurring message scheduler to Textra?
35 votes
- Don't see your idea?