Feedback
29187 results found
-
personal dictionary
there are some names I type often (including my own last name) that are never recognized when I swipe them. Can we store words that the app can recognize right away instead of auto-correcting?
21 votes -
Reply to specific message
I really wan't to reply at one specific message. Select a question and reply directly at this question
Like IOS message...21 votes -
Text Grouping
There's a feature that's missing, the ability to create groups. There's another messaging app that lets you create groups to put messages/contacts in. I sorted them by Family, Work, General. I found it very useful and a nice way to sort the messages. please?
21 votes -
Divert political texts
please, please, please have an option to divert political texts from the main stream of texts received.
21 votes -
Auto reply when driving
Have the app see if the user is in a car paired and supply a message to those incoming messages when it detects the pairing with car
21 votes -
Unsend!
The ability to be able to ★UNSEND★ a text for yourself ★AND FOR ALL THOSE IN THE TEXT/ GROUP TEXT★ (The same way that Facebook Messenger has the very same ability Im speaking of...),wud be really awesome, no shit! 😬
Please, PLEASE @ LEAST CONSIDER THIS ! ❤️
21 votes -
Dual sim colour labelling
Best SMS/MMS app I've used - one request for dual sim Ines - I'd really like it if I could add a colour to the sim description. Then when I'm sending a message in addition to the 1 or 2 I see, I could see a colour related to the 1 or 2. Would make it easier to identify my appropriate sim when I'm just glancing at my phone e, as opposed to really looking at my phone.
21 votes -
multi-line for Digits
I am using T-Mobile Digits and I have 2 lines on my Galaxy S8. I would like to see a way to send and receive texts using both lines.
21 votes -
Full Textra app for Android Wear 2.0
It would be great to view conversations on the watch as well as sending and replying to messages from Textra on Wear rather than using Google's incredibly slow integrated messaging app
21 votes -
background image
love this app. would be great if you can choose an image from your gallery to set as a background. thanks for reading! :)
21 votes -
Filter out iOS "liked" messages
Whenever someone on iOS "likes" a message, I get a text message that just says "liked", among with the message contents. Can such messages be filtered out, so that I don't get pointless notifications on them?
21 votes -
Mark Unread!
Please give us the option of marking a text unread to go back to later.
21 votes -
chat folder
Add the chat folders feature to categorize chats, for example, work messages, banking and financial messages, etc.
21 votes -
wallpaper
chat wallpaper
21 votes -
Quick Text response
Its the ONLY thing missing and the ONLY reason I cant switch to Textra. I use it constantly on that pos GO app. Please develop Quick Texts so I can give you my money and come over to the Light.
21 votes -
Allow custom fonts to be used
Currently I can only pick between the Textra font and the system one. it would be great if I could install new fonts onto my device for use in Textra
21 votes -
delete old messages by date
can set a rule for deleting messages by date.
for example : destroy all messages older than 6 months (adjustable duration)21 votes -
Custom Notifications for different contacts
Be able to set different tones for different people. I work in a job were people are constantly texting me. it would be nice to be able to be able to tell if its my boss and I need to reply Asap or if its someome else who can wait until i finish my mean or other activity
21 votes -
Lock Screen Privacy
Add the ability to hide texts on lock screen but show when phone is unlocked
21 votes -
Location
Had an option to share location
21 votes
- Don't see your idea?