Feedback
29187 results found
-
automatic response to sms
feature that can be enabled to respond to a text nessage with a predetermined message. For example: I'm driving and unable answer your text.
21 votes -
Repeat option for timed messages
It would be very helpful if you enable repeat option for timed messgaes like, birthday wishes repeated every year at the same time!
21 votes -
Keeping old conversations
please allow transfer of all my messages from old phone when I'm using a new phone
21 votes -
mark as read
please add option to Mark as read in notification bar.
21 votes -
I need a widget.
a full body view of conversations that's scrollable, without directly opening the app.
21 votes -
Bubble Fill
It would be great to have the message bubbles to be able to be used with no fill but the lines of the bubble to be the desired color.
21 votes -
New iPhone emojis
iPhone has added some new emojis. All are visible except chopsticks and frisbee. If that could be updated that would be appreciated.
21 votes -
Fronts
Hello. you should have more fronts options for users ❤️ give them more opportunity to change the fronts to their enjoyable and keep them free and available to users.
21 votes -
Add people to a conversation
Currently in order to add one person to a group chat you have to recreate the group chat. Especially in larger conversations it would be really nice to just add one person.
21 votes -
Downvote Ideas/Comment
Some of these "ideas" are wack and impossible for the Textra team to accomplish due to the SMS platform. It would be nice to have a thread to discuss these things, and maybe the ability to downvote ideas instead of only upvote. Anyways nice app, I'd pay more if I could.
21 votes -
Add members to existing group
I have a group text consisting of four members. Now I would like to keep that group and add two more members. I am unable to do it currently.
21 votes -
Contact picture
Pleases add sender and my contact pictures next to each message in the conversation window.
21 votes -
PC Client
It would be amazing if there was a PC client for Textra so that I could log into Textra on my PC and it would show all my texts from my phone as well as allow me to send new messages. All messages sent/received could still use the phone, just that the client would show it on PC.
I would be honestly willing to pay an additional fee on top of the ad-free cost if this came to light.
21 votes -
Move app to SD card
This is one of the largest apps on my phone. Between OS and Bloatware, more than 50% of my internal storage is taken up by stuff I can't change. It would be incredibly helpful if I could move this app over to SD. Several other app developers have done this for me, without any difficulty. Thank you.
21 votes -
Light/ Black Mode
An automatic night and day mode but for the black background instead of the dark one. I prefer the black as it helps with my AMOLED display and I like it more overall than the gray background. Hope it gets added soon :) I got this app a few months ago and immediately bought the PRO version. I have faith in these devs to deliver quality.
21 votes -
remove from group texts
add a feature where I can remove myself from group text, so I don't get everyone else's response
21 votes -
Animojis
Animojis like iPhone messaging
20 votes -
pinch and zoom text
For my older eyes, sometimes I could use a boost in text size. Either using pinch and zoom or the volume keys to enlarge and shrink text on-the-fly would be welcome. I would want that to work both within messages and on the message log. it would be cool to also zoom in on emoticons.
20 votes -
One notification for a text-storms.
When receiving multiple texts from same contact e.g. 5 texts in a minute. Can we have one notification for the first text, and no notifications for the consecutive messages, but maybe show the notification as "5 messages from your ex".
I apologize if there is already a way to go about this.
20 votes -
Full size picture previews
like the default messaging app on Samsung, it would be nice to have the option to show full size or near full size previews of pictures sent to you on the app.
20 votes
- Don't see your idea?