Feedback
29158 results found
-
Possibility of renaming a group conversation
instead of having all the names of the people in the conversation, it could be great if you could rename the conversation like "buddies" and then when selecting it see all people who are in it.
40 votes -
Add customizable options in the notification that appears in the notification tray such as "delete", "mark as read", and "reply via pop up"
i would really like more options from the notification that appears in the notification tray such as "delete" which old delete the message, "mark as read" which would mark the message as read, "reply via popup" to open the pop up window. these come in really handy when you're in the middle of something and want to act on the message right away
40 votes -
Individual search
my idea is a option to search messages in individual contact
40 votes -
MMS pictures on sd card
Is it possible to specify the location of MMS pictures so you can put them on the sd card ?
40 votes -
private box!! please!
have a locked message option like Go SMS Pro has
40 votes -
Can you make this support to multi window?
textra in multi window
40 votes -
Adjust Floating Notification Position
It would be helpful if the app has an option to adjust the position where the floating notification would appear on your lockscreen, not just at the top. I have my clock at the top of the screen so whenever a text comes in, the clock isn't visible. If it can be adjusted below the clock, that would be very convenient.
40 votes -
wallpaper
hello developers
it would be great if users can put wallpapers from gallery in chat screen background. I think it would be better if you add this function.40 votes -
IMessage reactions equivalent
When I'm texting iPhone users, a lot of times I'll receive messages like
Liked "[message I sent]"orLaughed at "[message I sent]". I wish I could use similar responses (maybe even more than what they have).40 votes -
Private messages
Add a way to make certain conversations private, with pin protection and a different notification for the private messages.
40 votes -
Isn't It About Time We Got A Tablet Version of Textra?
I see plenty of feedback asking for a tablet version of Textra dating back a few years but yet nothing from the development team on their views. Now with Android tablets (especially Samsung), we have the ability to share across devices but Textra is not supported. How inconvenient it it at times to be working on an Android tablet, only to put it down to pick up an Android phone to read a text message then reply to it only to set the phone back down and carry on working on your Android tablet. Some places don't allow you to…
40 votes -
Secret Message
It would be nice to have a secret folder where we keep some conversations masked/archived or secret
40 votes -
A Private Inbox
It will be wonderful for you to create a Private Box feature. Having certain messages pinned, are those that are desired to be private. Due to the ease of 4 digit passcodes being decoded, I suggest a 6 -8 digit to be passcode should be required to open the Private Box. I discovered that many more customers are requesting this feature as well, so on behalf of all of us, we would appreciate the creation of the Private Box feature. Thank you
40 votes -
private box
So great if Textra have a private box with password. I think not only for me, many people want it like me, because it really usefull
40 votes -
Backgrounds
Hello and congratulations to the developper.
When do you update a version were we can select our favorit pic in to the app and the conversation?40 votes -
Notifications on Galaxy S7 always on display
It would be great if Textra could display new sms/mms notifications on the 'always on display'.
40 votes -
Number of recipients limit
Include a plug in that increases the number of recipients that can be in a group mms text. On my phone, the limit is 20. Handcent has a plug in for this which increases the limit into the hundreds and it works beautifully. It would be a big selling point for me if Textra included this.
40 votes -
Accidentally deleted messages
Can I recover accidentally deleted messages?
40 votes -
emoji reactions to pictures
can we have the functionality to like, love, laugh at an image or video? just as you can with texts and links? as of now, there is no way to like an image on textra
40 votes -
see when text has been read
It would be nice if there was a little check mark like telegraph uses that shows you when they get the text, and then when they actually read the text. that would be a good idea
39 votes
- Don't see your idea?