Feedback
29158 results found
-
RCS
Tell them to support RCS.
39 votes -
NEED TRASH BIN
Have a trash bin.
I accidentally deleted an entire thread of texts from my daughter39 votes -
Rcs
Please implement RCS into Textra. Love Textra.
39 votes -
Private folder
It would be great to have a private folder and default folder for each sim card. Also please make private folder unlockable with passcode or fingerprint.
39 votes -
Delete OTP after 24 hours
Google just came out with a feature that would delete one time passcodes after 24 hours. this is a great feature. would be cool to see it in textra. thanks for asking software
39 votes -
In Chat Searching
It would be nice to have the ability to search within a specific chat with a person for key words.
39 votes -
Trash/recycle bin for measages
Having a trash bin would be fantastic. I deleted a few conversations I felt I no longer needed and forgot there was some important info associated with them.
39 votes -
Native Bitmoji Support
I use the Bitmoji keyboard to send those silly emojis of my character to friends all the time, but it's a bit clunky as it brings up a whole new dialog window even if I have the conversation that I'm sending it through open. Would be great if there was another tab on the "+" menu that had my Bitmojis there!
39 votes -
Should be able to send a current location through a text via google maps or something! :)
Send a current location
39 votes -
Vibrate on send
Allow us to toggle the option to have the phone vibrate when a text message is successfully sent.
39 votes -
39 votes
-
Ability to add Phone Numbers and Email addresses in an SMS to contacts.
Sometimes you receive an SMS containing an email address or a phone number. To help facilitate adding the email/ phone number this feature should be implemented so that upon tapping on the phone number/ you get the option to either Call/Email or add to contacts.
39 votes -
Mettre une bulle pour les conversation comme messenger
Avoir une bulle comme sur messenger pour les conversation SMS
39 votes -
Snooze notifications for a set time such as hangouts.
Have a way to silence notifications like hangouts does for a period of time. I like to sleep with my text sounds off but call volume high
39 votes -
Pull Facebook Photos for Contacts
If a contact is linked to a Facebook profile, it should pull their current profile picture for the associated contact photo when creating messages.
39 votes -
View delivery status in a group message
The ability to view the delivery status of each message when sending a group SMS to a multiple recipients. Because currently, one doesn't get to know which of them failed or weren't delivered.
39 votes -
AMOLED black theme and bubble colors
Would like to be able to make theme and bubble colors solid black for amoled screens! Would like to make something similar to this, with the bubbles outlined in white as well.
39 votes -
Message bubbles
I think a lot of people will prefer some more padding around the messages to make the bubble a little more appealing to the eyes rather than something hugging the text really close.
39 votes -
Contact pic in chat conversation.
avatar pic in each conversation.
39 votes -
Nickname of contacts
Hey !
I am a user of Textra since almost two years, and first I would like to thank you for this great app. Couldn't live without it anymore !
My idea is simple. I would be great to be able to give nicknames to contacts, in the app. You could maybe add an option....
Thanks a lot. Have a wonderful day !39 votes
- Don't see your idea?