Feedback
29158 results found
-
block messages from email addresses
I'm now getting spam texts from email addresses, not phone numbers. I'd like to have the ability to choose whether or not to accept texts from email addresses.
38 votes -
need to block spam & fishing texts from email addresses urgently
Need to block spam & fishing texts from email addresses, e.g. evanezequieldrh43973@gmail.com
I get so many of them and they are all coming from Gmail addresses. Please help.38 votes -
Report Spam Report spam numbers
I don't just want to block a spam number, I'd like to be able to report it as well.
38 votes -
silence incoming messages from unknown numbers
add a setting that will silence the notification sound from unknown numbers that are not in my contacts but still allow me to view the message
38 votes -
customisable reaction emojis
I would like to be able to choose my react emojis. I was sad to find the laugh emoji wasn't there. I mainly used FB messenger for the reactions and you can pick the ones you want.
38 votes -
Font option
Need to be able to adjust the font size, color and brightness of the date and time in conversation view. Tough to see with older eyes.
38 votes -
Receipant Read report
Ability to know when the message has been seen and also if and when the other person is responding to your messages like on iphones and fb messanger.
38 votes -
Option to opt out of group message
I like the option where you can mute the notification on a group message. Maybe an option where you can leave the group?
38 votes -
38 votes
-
38 votes
-
change the background of a conversation to a picture in your gallery for only selected contacts
add a background picture for conversations
38 votes -
38 votes
-
Customize groups!
I can't edit my groups! Is there a way? If not, it should be added to settings or as another page besides the inbox.
38 votes -
Option to keep quick reply popup open until manually closed
I've had cases where being able to send multiple messages from the quick Reply would be very convenient!
38 votes -
multiwindow support
It just make sense
38 votes -
Pro membership benefits
Allow special extra privileges for those who paid for the app, not only will it make the people who paid feel that it's worth the money. More people will pay to have those extra features too
38 votes -
Signature on outgoing text
Simple request I have, but Textra is simplistic app. Have the ability to leave a signature on outgoing text. Maybe even a certain signature on individual numbers.
37 votes -
More emoji compatibility
So the emoji work iPhone but a bunch of my friend use evolve sms and the emoji are not compatible it just shows up as bunch of random letters and symbols. If there is a way where it could be universal it would be fantastic
37 votes -
Enable emergency notifications. I had to go back to the stock app because Texted doesn't report them.
Tetra doesn't show emergency alerts including weather and Amber alerts
37 votes -
automatic delete SMS after certain period
to have the option for delete automatically the sms after a period. for exemple 1days, 1week, 2week or mounth
37 votes
- Don't see your idea?