Feedback
29157 results found
-
add an option to change the "Message Sent" sound as well
Just like how you can change the sound that plays when a message is received, add an option to change the sound that plays when a message is sent as well (assuming you have that box checked in the settings).
42 votes -
Add an option where message timestamps will always be shown by default.
In the settings, have an option for "Always show message timestamps." The user can either check or uncheck this option to enable timestamps as always being visible or have it remain how you currently have it (swipe left to see timestamps). Thanks!
42 votes -
Emoji style as a "Per Contact" option.
some of my friends use andriod emoji and ios emoji and I'd like to set my emoji style based on what emoji they use because some of the emoji are very different.
42 votes -
more font style
Font
42 votes -
Receiving texts in double...
Dear team, I regularly receive text messages in double. The issue appeared a few weeks ago. Thanks
42 votes -
Share entire conversations Through Email
It would be useful if you were able to highlight a contact in the main screen, and share the entire conversation through Email, instead of having to manually highlight each individual message.
42 votes -
Paid version but still receiving ads.
I paid for the full version when they released it back in April however I am still receiving ads. I contacted them multiple times, they asked me to change some settings but they never fixed the issue. They don't seem to know what is causing problem...
There are other users in the same boat. This has to be addressed ASAP. You're losing customers for this.
42 votes -
notification icon colors
it would be wonderful if there will be tons of colors to choose from for the notification icon. Currently the colors to choose from is very limited.
42 votes -
unsend
I sent an embarrassing text to the wrong person today. it would be great to have an unsend function.
42 votes -
Spam filter, please
No more political texts or random texts from real estate agents!
42 votes -
Customization
I'd love to be able to change the background of each message with my own pictures from the gallery. Or, if you guys incorporate wallpaper options as well. Also, having different text color options outside of the standard one would be a plus also.
42 votes -
Background images
My idea is, and I don't know if it already been done, but the option to set a picture to the background of messages
42 votes -
Send Any Location
Many people have requested the ability to share their location, but I would like to add to that the ability to select and share any location. In app, one should be able to choose "My Location" or "Other Location". With the latter, one could pick a place or drop a pin on an in-app Google map.
When one receives a location, they should be able to bring it up on the default map app, see associated address and maybe GPS coordinates, and from the map app, begin navigation.
42 votes -
Make a galaxy watch app
Please please make a Samsung galaxy watch app. Please.
42 votes -
Wallpapers for chats
Allow us to upload wallpapers to the chats
42 votes -
folders
allow us to drop conversations into folders. I'm a contractor and organizing messages would really help me keep up with clients. I'm a pro user for years, but started looking at other apps. nobody has a usable folder feature.
42 votes -
Recovery
Being able to recover a deleted text thread
42 votes -
back up
this app needs a back up option. so when you get a new phone everything in the app transfers over and you don't lose anything
42 votes -
Personalization
It'd be really awesome if we could use pictures as chat backgrounds and just have more personalization or even just more themes.
41 votes -
Background
Please add background feature in next update it will make chat thread more beautiful I love your app it is smooth and light I also appreciate chat bar colors.... But you should also think about adding background option
41 votes
- Don't see your idea?