Feedback
29157 results found
-
Reactions
I saw recently Textra started supporting ios reactions to Android messages. Will there be an update when Android can add their own reactions to messages that will also be able to be viewed by ios users?
44 votes -
Bold for unread messages
can we please have an option to have unread messages be bold like the stock messages app?
44 votes -
background customize
this app is good and it is be better if you update it by background customize that users could change the wallpaper or choose a theme
44 votes -
Back up for SMS should be there
add the feature where user can backup the sms in any cloud services like OneDrive and Google drive, so that if the user takes another phone the backup should be downloadable to the new device.
44 votes -
wallpapers and themes
for at least 5 years Textra users have been asking you on Google to add wallpapers or themes for background and from what I could see you've not responded to any of them. this would make the Textra app next to perfect. if it weren't for the giphys available through your site so easily I would switch
44 votes -
Fonts
Add more custom fonts..👍👍👍
44 votes -
Messages for Web
Work with Google and make this the first third-party, messages for web compatible SMS/MMS app. I love this app, but the ability to switch between devices is too sweet to pass up. I'm going to have to switch the the Android Messages app for a while.
43 votes -
allow to use Textra with new Google messages app
if possible please allow Textra to use messages.android.com to send sms thorough web app.
43 votes -
Wear OS app
a companion app downloadable on Wear OS smartwatches, that works similar to Android Message's Wear OS app
43 votes -
Notification Icon Colors
We should bring back notification icon colors. We can keep the icon shapes, but it'd be much easier to distinguish the icons to recognize different messages and contacts if we could change their colors on the notification bar
43 votes -
See when somebody is texting
So whenever im texting a friend and they don't respond for a couple of seconds or minutes I would like to know if they are typing or not Discord has something like this and it works pretty well.
43 votes -
Customize Group Chat Picture
Similar to Facebook messenger, it would be cool if we could make a group chat have a custom image for the icon, instead of a small portion of the icons of the people in the chat.
43 votes -
remark a message as unread
The option to remark a message as unread would be great way to be used as a reminder. I do this all the time with emails that way I don't forget to do things.
43 votes -
Custom Color per Contact
Just like Google Messenger, it would be amazing if Textra could allow us to pick a specific color for each contact. The default color should stay as the general theme color, however it should allow us to change colors for specific people.
This would be very helpful to distinguish people in text messages.
43 votes -
Be able to select all messages within conversation to delete so you can then unselect certain messages to keep
Instead of having to individually select each message to delete within a conversation
43 votes -
Allow me to highlight/select just part of a message
When long pressing a message, I should be able to highlight or select just a part of the message in order to copy and paste.
43 votes -
removing or adding a person to a group chat
I find it difficult I have to start a whole new chat with adding a person or removing a person to a group chat.
43 votes -
ability to use any emoji for reactions
please allow the use of any emoji for reactions instead of just 4-5. Google message allows this but I'd rather keep using textra. also ability to react to photos please.
43 votes -
Block texts by keyword
I am inundated by political spam texts daily. I could easily block 90% of them by blocking a few key words. Please implement this feature.
43 votes -
Customize/disable the calendar underlining feature
This is very very very rarely useful, and it's really annoying how it always underlines "now". What psychopath would text about an event happening "now" and want to add it to their calendar? Customization in regards to sensitivity or just enabledness would be stellar!
43 votes
- Don't see your idea?