Feedback
29164 results found
-
archive and category
I LOVE this app but it would be nice to add archive and also message categories. I run a business and on my other app I can organize messages into categories I can create like personal and colleges and associates etc. whatever I want. also a pass code would be cool too
30 votes -
message categories
for your text messages you can have categories ex: personal, business, spam, subscription or whatever you would like and be able to separate the conversations by page or hit all to show all conversations with everyone
30 votes -
group message (bulk/chat)
an option to toggle bulk/chat for selected group messages independently of the group message (bulk/chat) global settings
30 votes -
Delivery notification
A dismissable notification that sms has been received by recipient
30 votes -
custom background color or image
it would be nice to have the background use the color of your choice or a custom image. I've been waiting for this since release and seen a lot of people request it too. please? thank you.
30 votes -
Amber Alerts and emergency texts
I'll pay for the ad free app if Amber Alerts and emergency texts become supported by Textra. Otherwise, I'll consider going to another app
30 votes -
30 votes
-
Textra to Textra Read Receipt
Would this be possible? Have a read receipt when someone who is also a textra user reads my text. I see the options already for sent and delivered but an option of read would be nice too.
30 votes -
app shortcuts like on Android nougat?
Would be nice if Textra could adapt app shortcuts like you get on Android nougat and Google apps.
30 votes -
mute all reactions
I don't want to get a notification when my friends react to a message. Muting all reactions would be ok.
30 votes -
Voice Messages
The support of sending voice through text would be awesome! The feature could include to record, preview, then send the voice message, like a text, instead of send on completion.
Audio message attachment support would also be nice for sending voice memos from the phone.30 votes -
Customize swipe option
You should be able to choose what action happens with a swipe... Mark is read, Mark is unread, unsubscribe, delete, call, block, reply etc
30 votes -
Mark as unread.
It's been described many times but I can only vote for those ideas once and it's been years, and I literally think about this 3 times a week. I would pay an additional one time fee to have this feature. The ability to simply mark a read text as "unread".
30 votes -
Custom Backgrounds
Add a feature that allows us to set a background image as a basic background in our chat. Also make it so each chat can have its own separate set background image. we could set a picture of our loved one we are talking to this way making it more personal with the chat/texting.
30 votes -
chat customisation
I would like to be able to set a wallpaper from my gallery like Samsung messenger allows.. I came over from there because its getting shut down and I hate google... could we make this happen soon?
30 votes -
extra customization
Be able to sort messages into categories and add wallpaper or change background color
29 votes -
pin unread messages on top
Please add an option in the settings that, when enabled, puts unread messages at the top of the list of messages and keeps them at the top until they are read, so that unread messages are not forgotten. This feature is available in Samsung phone messaging apps.
29 votes -
Fonts!
More fonts! New fonts. Ton of fonts. IMPORT YOUR OWN FONTS!! TTF OTF.
Ihad to hack this app, as I do with many others,(using a hacking app cuz I'm cluelessly codeless) to change or make available my favorites. Let me import my own. Please
29 votes -
Revert recent media selection changes
Is this the right forum for this? The recent update changed the way the user selects multimedia objects to send in an MMS. The new method of selecting the bubble on the image/video and then choosing the "Select" button is clunky and seems unnecessary. This method made sense when selecting multiple items to send, but it becomes a nuisance when sending a single photo. I request reverting this recent change, or at least allowing to the user to configure their experience and choose what behavior they prefer from the app.
29 votes -
Options…
It's time for a change!
please, please, please give us more options to personalize our chats!!!
I use it to prevent sending accidental messages, or when I see an icon or hear a tone I know I can ignore it or not.
I have been asking for years…please29 votes
- Don't see your idea?