Skip to content

Feedback

29164 results found

  1. UNSEND. WE NEED UNSEND!!!

    I sent the wrong text to the wrong person. they are now convinced that I sent it to them. Can we please, please, please have the unsend option? I will beg! Gosh, that is so embarrassing, and I now have no way to correct it! I can't stress this enough, WE NEED UNSEND PLEASE!

    29 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. MMS Add-On

    Would like to be able to add or delete a contact from a group without having to make the entire group over.

    29 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Read receipts

    Messages shows when someone on the same carrier sees a message sent to them, the sender can look at the message and see that the person they sent it to has seen it. This applies to both SMS and MMS messages.

    29 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Backgroung wall

    Could you please add background wall colors, even instead of changing theme color, may be the app could auto apply a background wall color.
    Thanx

    29 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. More customization options!

    I would love to see more customization options throughout the app. Esp things like more/custom fonts, set transparency levels for backgrounds, message bubbles, etc.
    I really like the option in FB messenger to be able to use gradients on the message bubbles. It really looks sweet when using blacked out/ dark themes. It just makes everything "POP"!
    Wud also like more custom notification icons that u can set for each contact. What we currently have is a start but more wud be better. Or an even BETTER option wud be to let US choose our own! Either by letting us…

    29 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Can you make a PC textra app ?

    So we can send and receive your SMS in the PC rather than download apps like AirDroid. (sSo we can send and receive your SMS in the PC rather than download apps like AirDroid. (Sorry if I have a bad english, I'm French)

    29 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Last emojis of iOS.

    We need the last update of iOS 13.3 that came with new emojis.

    29 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Mark message unread

    Used to be able to do so. Cant seem to mark a message as unread anymore. Please re-enable the feature

    29 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Screen color choices

    Add "from gallery" choice please!!! We need more then black / dark / white 😊

    29 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add support for Android emoji reactions

    I've seen posts in relation to iPhone reactions, however, Android now has text message reactions as well. It would be nice if they actually showed up on the message (and if you were able to do them yourself), rather than just sending a message saying '[emoji] to [message]'.

    Thanks

    29 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Need better spam protection

    I'm getting a lot of spam texts from email addresses, blocking these isn't a good option, though I've tried. We need more effective ways to block emails, report illegal texts and protect ourselves. This is the biggest issue and concern I have when looking for a texting app. I know a lot of people would appreciate your help in this matter. thank you

    29 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. ability to like, love a message

    would like the thumbs up or heart options for text messages I receive

    29 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. themes

    I love this app but, can we get some themes?

    29 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Lock screen

    I have been using textra for years now. One of the main feature that made me fall in love with this app, was the feature allowing the user to respond to messages from the lock screen without unlocking the phone. Can you please bring this feature back

    29 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Restore messages

    an option to restore deleted messages just in case you accidentally delete them. they can be permanently deleted after 7 days or 30 days but just an undo button in case you need it.

    29 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow us to mark individual messages 'read'

    If I wait to read my messages, they do not always mark as 'read' when I click on them, even if I stay in the screen for awhile. I would like to mark them as 'read'. I would also like to flag certain messages for response by marking them as 'unread' or when I clicked but didn't have time to read them properly. Please add this!

    29 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. More Reactions

    I think it would be pretty cool if we could use more reactions, possibly even choose from the normal emoji list, rather than only being able to use the very few Textra allows us to at the moment. It'd also be a lot more convenient to choose from the full list of emojis.

    29 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Video messages not sending

    Everything works, but video messaging. Every time i try n send a video...it fails after 10 mins. My picture messages send perfect. I want to send videos i made using my phones camera

    29 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. notification

    I think it would be really helpful if you could see the number of unread text messages on the app icon in the home screen

    29 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Another party response

    Would be nice to see another party (typing) texting, like iMessage.

    29 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories