Feedback
29164 results found
-
Screen colors
Would love to see more screen colors, or even a way to just add in our own choice. Thank you!
29 votes -
PC messaging
the industry is going the direction of being able to text via the phone and via a computer. when will Textra be adding this capability
29 votes -
Save all media in conversation
I've seen this requested multiple times but no responses.
When factory resetting my phone, I would also like to save all of the pictures, that are located in the media option, in each conversation. They are saved somehow on the phone because you can see everything that was shared in that conversation. Why can't we find them on our internal storage drive? Only way I've found is to save each one individually, but when there are hundreds of photos, that is just ridiculous.
29 votes -
Still waiting for the "typing or writing" notification
Would like to be able to to see the person I texted responding to my text. It could say "typing or writing" You can maybe even do the °°° thing that Messenger does when someone is responding to your message.
29 votes -
Secret Mode Texting
Textra "Secret Mode" texting would enable a textee to have text messages that are locked so nobody can look at them
29 votes -
More Fonts | More Notification icons
Please give Pro users more font choices and more Notification icon choices
29 votes -
RCS Implementation into Texra
If/When RCS (Rich Communicaions Services) allows for API access, Textra should implement it so we can take advantage of the rich features that it has to offer such as read reciepts, typing bubble, high quality image sharing, etc.
29 votes -
"Like" a message
I would love to be able to like or laugh at a message like people with iPhones can
29 votes -
Custom background
Cusotom background makes it more fun
29 votes -
Label conversation threads where there are draft messages pending
currently there is no way of knowing from the home screen when you have drafted a message but not yet (read: forgotten) to send it until you enter the conversation itself
29 votes -
save text that wasn't send from quick reply as draft, same way it saves on normal chat
when you close normal chat your text is saved, it doesn't save in quick reply, and I have to rewrite everything from scratch
29 votes -
29 votes
-
29 votes
-
29 votes
-
Hyperlinked Phone numbers, Email ids and Web Addresses...
Do make the Phone numbers, Email ids and Web Addresses - Recognisable and clickable... to get to the further action right from there... Very important and time saving...
29 votes -
Pl. fix issue of individual/separate threads received meanwhile sent group message.
I always receive replies to my initiated group texts as individual conversations. Pl. fix.
29 votes -
Choose blacklist numbers without having to do it in conversation
In a new phone I want to block numbers from scratch and textra only allows it to do it if I send/receive a message from the number I want to block
29 votes -
Please add option to not auto open keyboard on quick reply / app open from notification
Hi,
When you click on a Textra notification it either opens up the quick reply popup or the full app, depending on your settings. In both cases it auto opens the keyboard to enter a reply. On my small screen with a tall keyboard this generally obscures all but the last line of the txt just received and I have to always press "back" to hide the keyboard and be able to read what just arrived!
If you could add an option to not auto open the keyboard when selecting the notification that would be absolutely fantastic! I know there's…
29 votes -
Stock contact group notification settings
Change notification settings based on stock contact groups and not just individual threads
29 votes -
29 votes
- Don't see your idea?