Feedback
29164 results found
-
Private Message
all of us we need some private message which includes a password in every contact/msg.
28 votes -
Group Messaging Name
Hi, I hope there will be a future update wherein we can rename a simple group message text. Same as with Facebook Messenger.
Thanks!28 votes -
undo deleted text or thread
sometimes we accidentally delete a text or delete a text thread trying to delete another one. we should have an undo option or an option to confirm deletion. thank you
28 votes -
Color scheme
I hope you can incorporate gradient colors on your text boxes that are similar with iOS or new the Messenger. That would be really cool!!
28 votes -
Scheduling Texts - REPEAT
for starters, I LOVE Textra. I've been using for years. The big I reported some time ago you guys fixed (texts not sending from quick reply) and I thank you!
My suggestion comes in scheduling texts. I would love to be able to schedule a text to repeat. I have a text to schedule for every Tuesday to one person, but to do it for every week I have to schedule, every, single, week. Having a way to set the texts to REPEAT every week at the same scheduled time would be fantastic!
I appreciate all the hard work you…
28 votes -
Transparency/aero/blur
Please add transparency effect on the main ui.
like in ios imessage or windows 10 translucency effect.28 votes -
More Please!!
Adding more customizable features for the Pro Users would be awesome 👏✊👍!! More Font Choices as well; Customized Background/Pictures for the convo screens.
Cali.lohve@gmail.com28 votes -
fonts
more fonts to offer
28 votes -
more stuff
maybe add like more bubble designs and shapes and fonts or maybe more background options then black and white thatd be really cool
28 votes -
We need a search option in each individual thread or conversation.
This is a simple feature many of your users want. It's common in other text apps I've used. I was surprised to see it is not available here.
28 votes -
customizable vibration styles
The default vibration is too long and it would be nice to be able to edit it or at least have other options
28 votes -
Textra Accounts
We should have a Textra account or some way to back up our messages so they can easily transfer to a new phone. I just got a new phone and had to transfer my messages to the Samsung messages app and back up my phone using my Samsung account to get my messages on my new phone and then switch my default texting app back to Textra. An account or back up option would be so helpful!
28 votes -
RCS Support
RCS support for eligible devices would be good. I love the app otherwise.
28 votes -
"Improved media selection" is not an improvement
The new media selection feature is more annoying than convenient. I liked being able to quickly add 1 image with 1 tap of the thumbnail.
The new feature is nice for adding several at once, but the checkbox (circle) is too small and annoying to hit right. Additionally, in the vast majority of cases, I'm only trying to send 1 photo at a time anyway.
I suggest defaulting to the old behavior with a setting and/or a live switch to enable multi-add. Maybe tap to select and hold to expand a thumbnail.
28 votes -
profile pic
like to be able to add a profile pic of user to show up in group chats or individual. also pic next to individual chats also
28 votes -
Time Stamp on replies
Please put a time stamp on replies. There is one on the original message but not on replies.
28 votes -
Mood
Mood has almost everything you can imagine, but Textra functions much better. It would be great if Textra had wallpapers, profile images for both sides, and video previews. b
28 votes -
Log In with Google
It would be great if in case of changing the phone for example, once Textra is downloaded on the new device, we can log in, so all the messages will be there!
28 votes -
Remove Giphy/Switch providers
Giphy was bought out by Facebook today, likely as part of Facebook's attempts to scrape more data from as many people as they can. I think we should have the ability to disable Giphy integration if we want. I really don't want Facebook to track giphs sent to my friends and I think there will be a lot of people who feel the same way.
28 votes -
28 votes
- Don't see your idea?