Feedback
29164 results found
-
AJOUTER LE COMPTEUR DE MESSAGE.
après chaque prénom dans la liste dz conversation ajouter le nombre de message fait avec cette personne.
28 votes -
28 votes
-
Option to enable or disable the smileys
I prefer to see the text symbols for the smileys rather than those pictures
28 votes -
28 votes
-
An option to add subject to a message .
An option to add subject to a message so it can be converted to an MMS, so I can be able to send an MMS without having to attach a media file or write long text just like on the stock messaging app.
28 votes -
28 votes
-
option to remove quick compose from status bar
please add option to remove quick compose from status bar
28 votes -
28 votes
-
28 votes
-
There should be a way to make the message received time show up by default in the text bubble.
I know you can pull the time up manually but it'd be better to have the option to see the time in the text box by default.
28 votes -
quiet hours
a way to make textra not make any noise during certain times of day ( like nap time or night time)
28 votes -
SUPPORT DOUBLE SIM PLEASE !
I love this application but i must erase it cause i need double-sim support. Could you add the option ? Thanks
28 votes -
Text Message Limit
You will set a specific number to limit the messages. Once they reach the number you've set, they will be automatically deleted :)..
28 votes -
Edit and/or cancel a scheduled text
I love the ability to schedule texts but would like to be able to edit a scheduled text or to cancel it all together. I've tried deleting the scheduled text but that didn't work.
Thanks. It's a fantastic app
28 votes -
28 votes
-
Sending texts over WiFi, if possible
I'm often in places where I may not have the best service but I will be on wifi.i thought it would be nice to have something like imessage. I'm not an expert in how it all works but I think it would be nice if it's possible.
28 votes -
Delivery report for received sms
We want delivery report for received sms All basic mobile have this option and lot of UI development
28 votes -
customizable individual wallpapers
This app would be perfect if one could give each individual a different background.
28 votes -
Fix errant notifications for old messages
I have an issue with Textra where I will get notifications appearing for messages that are weeks old. No idea why. They occur with recently-updated conversations, but not because of new messages. For example, I exchanged some texts with someone this morning. I turn my phone on this afternoon and I have a Textra notification. The text of the notification is from a message that is months old. There are no new messages in the conversation since this morning. Later on, when turning on the phone, the same notification is back. It does not make a sound, nor does it…
28 votes -
multi window support for note 4
multi window support for note 4
28 votes
- Don't see your idea?