Feedback
29164 results found
-
option to choose favorite contacts
Give us the option to add or delete favorite contacts
27 votes -
remove from group text option
It would be great to be able to remove yourself from an annoying group text.
27 votes -
Send later
I would like to be able to send a text @ a later date or time. For such things if I am up super late and need to text someone so I don't forget. Or for someone's birthday so I can remember this time on the day of instead of the day after.I searched settings for this new delay feature says for all or one only set for 9secs@max. Please consider would help out currently had to download another app to do that tonight. Thanks for your consideration.
27 votes -
Audio support
Is there no option to attach audio files in MMS? The only icons I see when I press + are for photos and emoticons :-\
27 votes -
Acutal "Bubbles"
I would like for textra to have bubble style options ... the ones on here now are more like a flat style square .. would like to see rounded bubbles .
27 votes -
mark message unread.
I want to be able to select a message and mark it as unread so I remember to respond to it later
27 votes -
Mask as unread
Would be nice so that we know to respond to text messages later if we don't have time at the moment of reading receiving. This is a major feature that I think most people don't know that they need
27 votes -
BOLD UNREAD TEXTS
Make UNREAD texts stand out much more, perhaps with highlight, addtl symbology, much more obvious bold, something. It is very hard to distinguish ehich texts are read and which are not. Thanks!!
27 votes -
respond with a " liked" to a given text
similar to the way iOS messaging gives you the ability to respond to a text with a "liked", "dislike", "questioned", "loved", or "emphasized", it would be nice it Textra did a similar function. thank you.
27 votes -
Option to delete messages older than a certain amount.
The option to only retain a certain number of messages per conversation is nice but it would be more useful to me to have Textra automatically delete messages older than a set time period. Pulse SMS currently has this option in its beta version and I really prefer it to Textra's implementation. Please consider adding it as an option.
27 votes -
Emoji Search Feature?
How about it?? Other apps have an emoji search, why not Textra?
27 votes -
Emoji Search
Snapchat has this feature. When you pull up the list of emojis, you're able to search by their name like "banana" to narrow down results to banana emoji. This saves so much time from scrolling up and down the emoji list trying to find that ONE damn emoji.
27 votes -
Samsung Gear S3
Please make a Textra app for this smart watch. You have the best texting app for phones, would love to see it carried over to the watch.
27 votes -
make textra work with Bixby assistant
maybe make like a plug-in for it so you could use textra instead of the standard messages
27 votes -
Compatibility with Signal (Rich encrypted messages over internet)
Make Textra a client for Signal by Open Whispers Systems. The Signal app is open source and allows to exchange files and messages with end to end encryption as well as calls and video calls.Textra could be used as a replacement of Signal or work with the app, or an add-on. This would be an equivalent to iMessages, messages over internet (in case of poor cellular connectivity) with SMS fallback.
27 votes -
Adaptive Icon
Create an adaptive icon for Textra
27 votes -
always show time stamps
allow user to always show time stamps (maybe in the text bubble itself?) instead of swiping right to show when the message was received/sent
27 votes -
Unread Messages
- Include option within each message to mark as unread
- Include option to have conversations with unread messages and unsent drafts highlighted to be more easily distinguishable
27 votes -
PC Integration
I'm very confident that your business would explode with new users if you offered us some sort of similar (iPhone ecosystem/send texts from computers) options.
27 votes -
SD card storage option
Option to save Textra to SD card to save Internal Storage space.
27 votes
- Don't see your idea?