Feedback
29164 results found
-
passcode
allow us to type in a passcode to access text messages
27 votes -
Hide conversations
I want to be able to remove a conversation from my list without deleting the history in case I need to access it again at a later date.
27 votes -
Please Get Rid of the Ugly White Icon Boarder
A recent update changed the icon and now there is a hideous white boarder around the icon which I cannot change. please just get rid of the white around the new Textra icon
27 votes -
read and sent
itd be nice if it showed when people read your messages or that they deivered like on the stock messages app of Samsung Gaaxy Phones
27 votes -
3 things that Google Messages has over you guys now that you haven't added
1) Attaching files - it is so convenient to be able to send PDF's and the sort through MMS
2) Desktop companion app - 'nuff said
3) RCS - also 'nuff said27 votes -
Fonts!
Being able to customize the font and font color would be a good feature!
27 votes -
Block spam
Be PROACTIVE and block spam texts. Use hiya or some other community based block list to be proactive and block texts
27 votes -
Auto Reply when driving
I like many other would love auto reply implemented in app. Many other apps have this option built in and would like it to be a part of this texting app. Please look into adding this.
27 votes -
colors
please consider adding darker, richer colors, like ruby red, sapphire blue, emerald green or even the ability to customize shades that are personal preferences
27 votes -
sms over wifi
I have poor mobile quality where I live. need an app that sends text over WiFi.
27 votes -
option to react to a message like iOs users
option to react to a message like iOs users
27 votes -
timestamp for received messages
be.nice to have timestamp listed on received messages as well as the one already on sent messages.
27 votes -
Search for emoji
Other chat clients (Signal, Whatsapp to name two) and custom keyboards (SwiftKey) allow you to search for an emoji by its name. E.g. searching for "banana" returns 🍌. It would be nice to have this function in Textra as sometimes it's hard to find the emoji I'm looking for just by scrolling through the list.
27 votes -
Select/Copy Single Words or Sentences
Currently, the copy functionality is very convenient if I want to copy the whole message, but I find that I more often want to copy a single word or sentence from a message.
It would be easy to implement this by still having the options bubble pop-up on a long press, but also allow users to select text within the message.
27 votes -
Custom notification sounds
I would like to set mp3 clips as my text notification sound.
27 votes -
Select an existing group chat when sharing from another application.
When sharing from another app into Textra, I would like to be able to pick an existing group chat.
27 votes -
Make a Textra keyboard!!
The Textra app is great. However, there's no keyboard out there that has all the features and emojis that the app does!! PLEASE MAKE A TEXTRA KEYBOARD! It would he great and I KNOW I'm not the only person who would enjoy it
27 votes -
Save App settings via google account
Having to change the settings of the app every time it is installed is greatly annoying.
27 votes -
Option to hide conversations
I think it would be nice to have an option to hide conversations with certain people, it is different than deleting or black listing them. I would like to have the conversation hidden instead of deleted so that I can look back at old texts and such. It would make it easier to look for specific people in recent conversations without having to scroll through all your messages. They would stay hidden until you unhide their conversation or they message you
27 votes -
Can we get a driving mode.
When your car blu tooth kicks on it identifies you as moving via gps your text automatically shuts off and when u get a text it sends an auto reply that u are driving or unavailable. Whatever u program. Then it allows those texts through once u reach your destination.
27 votes
- Don't see your idea?