Feedback
29164 results found
-
Import / export messages
I got a new phone and it would be nice to be able to export all messages from old phone and import them into my new phone!
27 votes -
Turn data on automatically for MMS (Android 5)
This feature worked great when I was on KitKat, but since I updated to Lollipop, I've found that the option was unavailable. Would love to have it back. Much easier thsn turning data on and off manually.
26 votes -
Enable splitscreen support
To enable splitscreen support so you can have textra and another app open on the screen at the same time like YouTube for example. This is a feature many phones support now. Including my stock galaxy s6 message app.
26 votes -
Name group messages
Instead of having the list of contact names it would be useful to be able to label/name a group chat thread
26 votes -
Blacklisted messages should be deleted
Textra should automatically delete blacklisted messages. If you open your native SMS app they are all still there taking up storage on your phone.
26 votes -
Option to disable direct share feature
It would be nice to have the option to disable direct share, I never share anything in textra and the contact are trusting my direct share option instead of the one I want.
26 votes -
Adding template
Adding template so as not not have to type repeated msgs like please call
26 votes -
Customize the signature font
The signature looks like it is part of the message. If it could be a slightly smaller font and italics, it would look more like a signature
26 votes -
Fonds d'écran
Il faudrait mettre des fonds d'écrans afin de pouvoir encore plus personnaliser l'application je trouve que ça manque un peu sinon rien à dire ce super
26 votes -
Better handling for iMessage Tapback
Imessage recently introduced a feature called TapBack, where users can 'like' or 'love' messages from others. On IOS these add a thumbs up or a heart next to a message. On Android, however When I am in a group chat w/ my IOS brethren, when they like sutff it sends me a SMS message saying 'LIKED "text that they liked" ' .... this extra-text-message clutter becomes really noisy on Android.
I would love to be able to either suppress these messages, or for you to do a little "back tracking" to previous messages and detect if this is a "LIKE"…
26 votes -
animated emojis
animated emojis please
26 votes -
Call contact button
Button to call contact directly
ITS A BIG BIG BIG MISSING BUTTON seriously i had to close app then search my 400 contact list just to found it.....
IT'S A MUST26 votes -
samsung gear
needs a compatibility update to work with samsung gear. no notifications are working with my gear s3. had to resort back to stock messaging app to get notifications working.
26 votes -
Repeat Scheduled Texts
i used handcent in the past and was able to schedule a repeating text on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis. I would love to see that done on textra. I personally used it to see who would show up for weekly bball game but I believe this would also be very beneficial in a work setting.
26 votes -
Notification icon
I believe there should be new notification icons to choose from. Not a huge fan of the T in the middle.
26 votes -
A larger pop-up notification in the middle of the screen.
I would like an option for a popup notification in the middle of the screen, not just on top. I want to be able to just glance down and see the whole message.
26 votes -
Option to always start from main 'inbox' please.
always start app in main message list.
after an exit from conversation threads by pressing home the app will star up in the same thread when launched from the home screen.26 votes -
26 votes
-
26 votes
-
any chance to have an edge panel for the galaxy note edge please
something like a ticker to scroll through the message received
26 votes
- Don't see your idea?