Feedback
29178 results found
-
backup private
hi please add backup and private message
22 votes -
contact chat head
placing the person's contact picture next to their message in the chat thread
22 votes -
Block spam numbers!
I have recently been bombarded with spam texts! Why can't you have a way that only people in my contacts show up in my in box, and anything else gets dumped into a separate box? my E-mail can do it, can't you? thanks!
22 votes -
Please block mass texts from emails
I keep getting spam group texts from email addresses and having to constantly blocklist, I'd like to just block them entirely please.
22 votes -
More fonts
When will we ever have the ability to choose from more than 3 fonts? It would really be nice to get this option.
22 votes -
Please add trash we can restore deleted
Please add trash we can restore deleted from.
22 votes -
Send later: use a timer to delay sending
Instead of having to define the precise time when sending later, an additional option to send later with a timer would be nice. See: I want to send in 5min, let's set a timer to 5min and go, instead of having to calculate what time it will be in 5min and the time I calculate and set the clock widget to it, it's already 1 minute lost. Maybe easier and might also better fit people's need, which might not be to schedule a sending bitt to delay it.
22 votes -
I need Textra Backup settings
I wanna change my phone and I need a Google drive or local backup settings. why you don't add backup settings? it's really necessary!
22 votes -
Message recycle/trash bin
When you delete a message, it goes to a recycle/trash bin. The bin can be emptied, and if messaged are accidentally deleted they aren't lost for eternity and can still be retrieved as long as the trash bin hasn't been emptied after a message was deleted.
22 votes -
forward messages
can't forward messages anymore like it was ! please install it back!
22 votes -
spam blocking/reporting
so at&t has a number to forward spam. unfortunately it's awkward... forward message to number they setup for, receive reply, copy paste the phone number it came from, paste into the message sent to at&t, send... if there was a way to automate this oh, it would greatly simplify spam reporting and many more people would report spam text messages which would then benefit of all of us. as it is, I only report about 25% just because I don't feel like going through all those steps. I don't know exactly what we need be done to accomplish this but…
22 votes -
Scam/Spam Screening
Scam/Spam texts and getting incessant. Can you please create a filter for them or adopt one?
22 votes -
sms backgrounds / reactions
please consider allowing us to make a background a wallpaper or a certain color. every other sms app has this feature but you. also allow message reactions similar to imessage.
22 votes -
Outline bubble
I think a bubble that is only an outline of color and transparent to the background, or a color that is pure black but an outline of white would be extremely nice on my OLED screen. I would like almost everything to be pure black but currently it leaves the text looking kindof bad and unorganized at the moment through the regular bubble and background settings.
22 votes -
Per contact privacy.
I don't know if it's possible but I think it would be nice if you could enable privacy settings, like not displaying message context on the lock screen, per contact instead of all contacts sharing the same setting.
22 votes -
schedule texting
the ability to schedule a text message to be sent at a certain time ie... text Becky "good morning "at 7:00
22 votes -
Features
- Option to archive conversations, i.e. not permanently delete.
- Cloud storage/sync for user settings and message history.
22 votes -
EMOJIS!
emojis show up in the suggestions based on words you've typed! I hate having to search for them 😂
22 votes -
Customization
More individuals customization : different background color or image, different bubble styles, different text font, chat head would be cool like on Facebooks messenger, also when adding contact if a contact has 2 different numbers and a email can select which one you need
22 votes -
Nickname support
When we add a nickname to a contact, it would be great to see it instead of firstname/lastname on Textra and its notifications. Other messaging apps can do that : Facebook Messenger, iMessage, etc.
22 votes
- Don't see your idea?