Feedback
29126 results found
-
search limit to title, participant or body
Can you add a search option to just search conversation titles, participants or the message body?
also an option to only bring up each conversation once.2 votes -
Pinned Chats
I'm coming from iPhone and really am used to the way Chats are pinned in iMessage. Is it planned to do something similar here? Align as a grid up top
1 vote -
Vibration for texts
Galaxy note 20- i'd like to have control over the vibration pattern for texts.
4 votes -
Initials in Message Badge
When reading a multi-recipient message thread, messages are identified by a two-letter badge. For example: a message from Dave Smith is identified by a badge that has DS in the badge.
However, I use titles in my contacts for other purposes. ie. Mr Dave Smith so the badge says MD instead of DS. As a result all of the badges have M and then the letter from their first name. This makes Dave Smith and Mrs Diane Johnson look identical. MD and MD.
The badges should only use first and last name and NOT the title so that they correctly…
2 votes -
Email a backup of texts automatically
Would you consider the option of allowing Textra to automatically send our daily texts to our assigned email so they can be forever saved and included in email searches later on?
2 votes -
retard d'envoie
programmer des messages a envoyé à une certaine heure
3 votes -
eliminate the delete option from block listed
You just made me delete a conversation I've been having since 2017 because you added that option, which used to be view chat. That sucks!!! and it didn't even ask me if I was sure I wanted to delete All of that history. to make it worse, you don't back up texts and there was no way to retrieve it like with other texting apps. God damn it.
2 votes -
contact name display
I save all my coworkers under one contact name (work) for better organization. when i send or receive a text from a coworker only the contact name (work) is displayed and not the individual's name I have stored under work. if I start a group text with 10 coworkers all 10 are displaying the contact name Work instead of the names I have saved under Work (contact name). I would love to see an option for the individuals saved under the same contact name to be displayed as (work, persons name).
3 votes -
schedule
have option to assign dates to calendar that syncs to the phone or vs versa.
file transfer "pdf, excel etc"
2 votes -
پیام های خوانده نشده
سلام وقت بخیر پیام های خوانده نشده اگر به صورت بولد تر باشد که خودش رو بهتر نسبت به بقیه پیام ها نشان دهد و اینکه بعضی اوقات بدون اینکه پیام باز شود به صورت خوانده شده نمایش داده میشود. با تشکر
2 votes -
Emoji reaction to received images
Now that you can use an emoji reaction to like or heart a message can you consider getting that to work the same for a received image? Thanks
1 vote -
Searching for content in conversations
Search for content in a conversation held with a single contact. When you enter a contact, you can search (find) content.
1 vote -
Searching for content in conversations
Search for content in a conversation held with a single contact. When you enter a contact, you can search (find) content.
1 vote -
Exclude contact names from search
Search should ONLY look in the message body. If searching for a message sent, using a name, I don't need contacts with the same name at the top of search results. Sometimes it will show 40-80 messages at the top, that are all from the same contact. If I wanted to search for someone in my contacts, I would just create a new text to them.
1 vote -
blocklist bug
not really an idea, more of a bug. I have 2 conversations I've blocklisted, a long time ago, that I can't delete. even with the new feature just released (delete from blocklist screen). I can't unblocklist, either... they stay in the blocklist screen. no number or name associated with them. not a showstopper, but annoying. thx
1 vote -
Blocklist: accidental delete
View and Delete being right next to each other in the Blocklisted settings screen will cause accidental deletions - can they be moved apart?
8 votes -
Backup option for messages, calls, blacklists.
Very tedious to have to transfer to a new phone.. I love this app but considering using something else with backups. I do change phones often enough for this to be an issue.
3 votes -
quick response be able to add change
be able to change quick response
quick response
1 vote -
quick response be able to add change
be able to change quick response
quick response
1 vote -
Private Office Singapore
Discover the ultimate workspace solution with our private offices in Singapore. Enjoy privacy, comfort, and productivity in a prestigious location.
More Info :- https://distrii.com.sg/
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?