One of these apps is causing the issue In Textra. To isolate which app is interfering, do the following:
1) Turn off this Special Permission for *all* these apps shown in this screen.
2) Check the + panel then works in Textra - it will...
3) Turn back on this Special Permission for each app one by one, and each time checking in Textra if the + panel is still working. This will identify the app causing the issue.
Then let us know, so we can help others by updating the list below.
Here's a list of known offenders:
* Navigation Gestures
* Fluid Navigation Gestures (fix currently on beta)
* Fleksy keyboard
* Pie Controls app
* Keyboard Minuum
* Button Savior
* App Swap
* Note 3 Stock Multi-Window feature (turn it off)
* Permission Manager
* Add wave launcher
* Cleanmaster (if using recents page curl feature)
* Swiftly Switch (& Pro) - workaround: in edge settings for Swiftly turn off the setting for 'avoid keyboard'
It's a bad 'flag' on the windows used by the applicable gesture app, so any of these flags causes the issue (thus remove these flags as the fix).